We love Katy Perry's video 'Roar' when she takes the time to brush her crocidiles teeth. Remember brushing just 2x’s 2 min. makes a big difference. In the jungle use your best judgement!
We love thorough but gentle brushing. Here’s how:
• Place the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
• Move the brush back and forth gently in short strokes.
• Brush the outer surfaces, the inside surfaces and the chewing surfaces of all
• To clean the inside surface of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and
make several up-and-down strokes.
• Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and keep your breath fresh.
Our hygenists would be more than happy to assist you or your child with your brushing technique. Please ask at yor next appointment. It’s our pleasure to care for you!