Kim & Sue do it all. With over 30 years of combined service to Huszti Dental Care they are an important part of the Team that keeps our patients smiling. When they’re not busy with patient care they like to do a little modeling. Case in point: our new marketing piece “cavities don’t stand a chance” features our two favorite dental assistants.
With all that Kim and Sue do at our practice it got us thinking. If we had to detail their job description what would it look like?
Superstar Dental Assistant’s
Must be a great communicator with supreme customer service skills. A dedicated team player with an exceptional work ethic. Must “make our patients day”, bring a positive attitude & a love of chocolate.
* Experienced in assisting on cosmetic cases (veneers, full mouth makeovers) , implant placement, oral surgery, and all other facets of general dentistry. Must be able to pour models, take impressions, make temps, and stay two steps ahead of the doctor.
* Must be well spoken, professional, presentable and customer service must be a priority. Attentive to our patients needs
* Computer proficiency
* Must be able to take digital x-rays.
- Assisting doctor and hygienist
- Inventory and ordering of supplies
- Lab tracking and lab communication
- Assisting office manager with administrative duties
- Optimizing patient flow
Must be eager to work and allow the doctor to focus on his dentistry and deliver phenomenal customer service to our patients.
…photoshoots & modeling experience a plus!
Many thanks to graphic artist Peter Moreau for his wit & creativity - www.moreaucreative.wordpress.com